Is there anything better on a cold winter day than curling up with a mug of hot chocolate? Yes there is. And it involves curling up with a mug of liquid chocolate filled with marshmallows shaped like kittens. (Ignore for a second that they’re drowning.) The Yawahada marshmallow shop in Japan that makes these kitty-shaped puffs recently launched international shipping, so if you or someone you know melts every time you see a cat you should order these right now.
The carefully-crafted marshmallows cost about $6.80, plus shipping, for a box of four.
Timing is cutting it close for stocking stuffers, but you should be able to have these sugar kittens in time for all your #cozyscenarios come January (and Valentine’s Day). You can order them on the Yawahada website; information is translated into English here.
With America finally getting some cat cafés of its own, we see a bright future for the cat-shaped confection business.
More from Food & Wine:
- 7 Online Resources That Let You Dominate the Holidays
- FWx Beer Hacks: How to Open a Beer Without a Bottle Opener
- Man Breaks Record for Most Expensive Starbucks Drink Ever
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up