Is there anything better on a cold winter day than curling up with a mug of hot chocolate? Yes there is. And it involves curling up with a mug of liquid chocolate filled with marshmallows shaped like kittens. (Ignore for a second that they’re drowning.) The Yawahada marshmallow shop in Japan that makes these kitty-shaped puffs recently launched international shipping, so if you or someone you know melts every time you see a cat you should order these right now.
The carefully-crafted marshmallows cost about $6.80, plus shipping, for a box of four.
Timing is cutting it close for stocking stuffers, but you should be able to have these sugar kittens in time for all your #cozyscenarios come January (and Valentine’s Day). You can order them on the Yawahada website; information is translated into English here.
With America finally getting some cat cafés of its own, we see a bright future for the cat-shaped confection business.
More from Food & Wine:
- 7 Online Resources That Let You Dominate the Holidays
- FWx Beer Hacks: How to Open a Beer Without a Bottle Opener
- Man Breaks Record for Most Expensive Starbucks Drink Ever
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow