Ryan Seacrest confessed some crippling childhood insecurities to Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night.
“I used to hate spring break…because you would have to go to the pool or the beach and I never wanted to take my shirt off,” Seacrest said.
The American Idol host revealed that he was overweight as a child, and worked hard to get to where he is now and overcome his body issues.
“I definitely think that remembering how I felt back then drives me to stay fit as an adult,” he added. “I treat my workouts as one of the most important meetings of the day.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org