Ryan Seacrest confessed some crippling childhood insecurities to Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night.
“I used to hate spring break…because you would have to go to the pool or the beach and I never wanted to take my shirt off,” Seacrest said.
The American Idol host revealed that he was overweight as a child, and worked hard to get to where he is now and overcome his body issues.
“I definitely think that remembering how I felt back then drives me to stay fit as an adult,” he added. “I treat my workouts as one of the most important meetings of the day.”
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time