Sometimes, just texting your friend a bland “hey, what’s up?” won’t cut the mustard. That’s when Aaron Paul’s new app “Yo B-tch” will come in handy.
The app, named after the signature phrase of Paul’s Breaking Bad character, will allow you to send your friends audio recordings of his voice saying “colorful greetings” like the app’s name, or alternatives such as “Bueno, b-tch,” or “I love you, b-tch.”
The app, which is free in iTunes but offers in-app upgrades for purchase, was announced by Paul on Twitter on Friday, just in time to spread some good cheer for the holidays.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears