Sometimes, just texting your friend a bland “hey, what’s up?” won’t cut the mustard. That’s when Aaron Paul’s new app “Yo B-tch” will come in handy.
The app, named after the signature phrase of Paul’s Breaking Bad character, will allow you to send your friends audio recordings of his voice saying “colorful greetings” like the app’s name, or alternatives such as “Bueno, b-tch,” or “I love you, b-tch.”
The app, which is free in iTunes but offers in-app upgrades for purchase, was announced by Paul on Twitter on Friday, just in time to spread some good cheer for the holidays.
Read next: Aaron Paul’s Response to Toys ‘R’ Us Breaking Bad Controversy Is Perfect
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement