By now, we know the whole world is bacon-crazy, so let’s forgo all the pomp and puns and wishes of “savory dreams” and just cut to the chase: bacon-scented pillowcases are for sale.
From J&D’s Foods, the two-man operation that turned Bacon Salt into a bacon empire, you can now purchase pillowcases that smell like cured meat. These bacon-scented pillowcases, if cared for according to included instructions, claim to maintain their aroma “for 6-12 months or more.” They can even handle multiple wash cycles, though the company advises you to wash them separately from the rest of your clothes, lest you end up with a wardrobe that makes you smell like a short order cook.
Unfortunately, this bizarre bedding—which retails for just $12.99—is currently sold out, because everything that finds its way to Internet fame sells out. But their website promises “new product will be available next week (before holiday shipping deadlines).” Sounds like a lot of people will wake up on Dec. 26 smelling like a headful of bacon.
More from Food & Wine:
- Finally, a Scientific Explanation for Why Bacon Smells So Good
- 5 Unscientific Reasons Why Breakfast Is Clearly Not the Most Important Meal of the Day
- Bacon Vs. Sausage: A Breakfast Duel to the Death
- Chorizo and Egg, The King of All Breakfast Sandwiches
- Best Breakfast Sandwiches in the U.S.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time