Jonah Hill is in talks to star in Hangover producer Todd Phillips’ next project, a film about two arms dealers who travel to Afghanistan to execute a $300 million contract but find themselves extremely unprepared for the situation.
Hill had originally passed up the opportunity due to scheduling conflicts but the subsequent dropouts of Shia LaBeouf and Jesse Eisenberg allowed Warner Bros. to circle back to the 22 Jump Street star, Variety reported.
The film, entitled Arms and the Dudes, is based on a Rolling Stone article by Guy Lawson.
Miles Teller, who most recently starred in Divergent and That Awkward Moment, has reportedly been signed on as Hill’s co-star.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement