Sometimes it’s easy to forget that fictional Parks and Rec character Ron Swanson and the actor who plays him, Nick Offerman, are not, in fact, the same dude. Because really, the two mustachioed gentlemen seem to have quite a bit in common, such as the aforementioned mustaches and a shared love for masculinity, woodworking and, of course, whiskey.
To celebrate that last one, Offerman teamed with spirits company Diageo to sing a song detailing his deep love of the dark Scottish liquor.
The video has pretty much everything you’d hope for: Offerman walking stoically through the gorgeous Scottish isles, riding a horse, corralling sheep, practicing the fine art of woodworking, rocking some plaid, strumming a guitar while in a boat, and of course, sipping on his beloved beverage.
We recommend pouring yourself a glass of whiskey before viewing.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time