Sometimes it’s easy to forget that fictional Parks and Rec character Ron Swanson and the actor who plays him, Nick Offerman, are not, in fact, the same dude. Because really, the two mustachioed gentlemen seem to have quite a bit in common, such as the aforementioned mustaches and a shared love for masculinity, woodworking and, of course, whiskey.
To celebrate that last one, Offerman teamed with spirits company Diageo to sing a song detailing his deep love of the dark Scottish liquor.
The video has pretty much everything you’d hope for: Offerman walking stoically through the gorgeous Scottish isles, riding a horse, corralling sheep, practicing the fine art of woodworking, rocking some plaid, strumming a guitar while in a boat, and of course, sipping on his beloved beverage.
We recommend pouring yourself a glass of whiskey before viewing.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart