DJ Earworm, an Internet celebrity known for mashing up pop music, has uploaded the 2014 version of his annual mix of the year’s 25 most popular songs in the U.S., “The United State of Pop (Do What You Wanna Do).” Taylor Swift seems to get the most play, and you can detect a few seconds of “Let It Go” from Frozen.
See if you can recognize them all, and if you can’t, then the full list of songs is in the description of the video on YouTube.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma