The end of the year is a time for reflection, reminiscing and acknowledging your past mistakes—like listening to “Rude” by Magic! more than once.
Spotify is here to lay those transgressions bare. Users can now get a personalized “Year in Music” report that outlines the songs, albums and playlists they listened to most. The graphic even includes the total number of minutes you spent listening to Spotify. And if you’re not deathly embarrassed by your guilty pleasures, you can share all the stats with your friends via social media.
Check out your stats by visiting Spotify’s “Year in Music 2014” page and clicking “Get Your Year in Music” in the top right corner.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization