Us the Duo, the Vine phenomenon that covers hit songs in social-media friendly six second loops known as #6SecondCovers, has expanded their time frame to cover all of the hits from 2014 in just two-and-a-half minutes.
In the video, the husband and wife team of Michael and Carissa Alvarado seamlessly blend parts of Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off” with Coldplay’s “A Sky Full of Stars”, Sia’s “Chandelier”, Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass”, and more. Remember way back at the beginning of this year when Pharrell’s “Happy” was inescapable? It’s in the mix along with John Legend, Ariane Grande, Nico & Vinz, Magic!, Clean Bandit, and Maroon 5.
Us The Duo signed a deal with Republic Records in March, becoming the first Vine artists to get picked up by a major label.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body