The Sony PlayStation turns twenty on Wednesday, and Sony has given it a beautiful birthday present.
Sony has announced it’s releasing a PlayStation 4 Anniversary Edition console painted in the first console’s “Original Gray.” Only 12,300 units will ship worldwide, costing $499 in the U.S.
If you pick one up, you’re paying a bit of a premium for the paint job: The same amount of money got you a PlayStation 4 with a couple games in some Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this holiday shopping season. Still, the new PlayStation 4 Anniversary Edition is definitely gorgeous, in a retro throwback sort of way. You can pre-order one in the U.S. through Sony starting Saturday.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization