Reese Witherspoon helped Jimmy Fallon get into the holiday spirit during a visit to the Tonight Show to promote her new movie Wild. In one of Fallon’s nonsensical wordplay games, the pair sang classic Christmas carols with the original lyrics swapped out for random words. Yule logs and sleigh bells were nowhere in sight as Fallon attempted to refrain from giggling and Witherspoon, a good sport, got stuck with some unfairly high notes.
The humor is at about the right level to make a kindergartner crack up and might have been bolstered by just an ounce of raunch. But the duo does make a rather adorable pair, nonetheless.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving