Funny or Die has managed to get its hands on 30 Rock star Jane Krakowski’s audition tape for Peter Pan Live! and “leaked” the reel to the press. In the clip, Krakowksi make it clear that she is willing to do whatever it takes to play Peter Pan in NBC’s upcoming live production of the play—and if that means hooking up with Wendy, then she’s down for it.
Krakowski came in full costume to the audition, bringing along the Tony Award she won for her portrayal of Carla in Nine, as a helpful reminder to the producers that she’s legit. She showed off her stage skills by playing Peter Pan as an oversexed British pixie dust addict who might be afraid of heights and have a lot in common with Tinkerbell. While it would have been a fascinating take on the beloved childhood character, NBC opted to cast a safer choice, Girls star Allison Williams, in the role instead.
Peter Pan Live! airs on NBC on Thursday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com