Ariana Grande joined Taylor Swift at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London on Tuesday night and had a run-in with a model that would have Swift crooning, “Oh my God, look at that face.”
While performing a medley of her hits, Grande was accidentally smacked in the head by one of the model’s furry, pink angel wings. The diminutive singer, who is only five feet tall, cowered below the six-foot-something willowy model and made a terrified face that will certainly be a meme by the end of the day.
Grande quickly resumed performing. It’s frankly impressive that she was able to stay upright in her thigh-high boots.
Grande took the incident in stride, tweeting afterwards:
Bang bang, indeed.
Read next: 7 Surprising Facts About Victoria’s Secret
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving