Ariana Grande joined Taylor Swift at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London on Tuesday night and had a run-in with a model that would have Swift crooning, “Oh my God, look at that face.”
While performing a medley of her hits, Grande was accidentally smacked in the head by one of the model’s furry, pink angel wings. The diminutive singer, who is only five feet tall, cowered below the six-foot-something willowy model and made a terrified face that will certainly be a meme by the end of the day.
Grande quickly resumed performing. It’s frankly impressive that she was able to stay upright in her thigh-high boots.
Grande took the incident in stride, tweeting afterwards:
Bang bang, indeed.
Read next: 7 Surprising Facts About Victoria’s Secret
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up