Ariana Grande joined Taylor Swift at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London on Tuesday night and had a run-in with a model that would have Swift crooning, “Oh my God, look at that face.”
While performing a medley of her hits, Grande was accidentally smacked in the head by one of the model’s furry, pink angel wings. The diminutive singer, who is only five feet tall, cowered below the six-foot-something willowy model and made a terrified face that will certainly be a meme by the end of the day.
Grande quickly resumed performing. It’s frankly impressive that she was able to stay upright in her thigh-high boots.
Grande took the incident in stride, tweeting afterwards:
Bang bang, indeed.
MORE: Ariana Grande Is Fully Aware That the Lyrics of ‘Break Free’ Make No Sense
Read next: 7 Surprising Facts About Victoria’s Secret
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement