The first trailer for the latest Star Wars installment is on pace to be the most watched movie trailer ever.
Since its release on Friday, the trailer for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens has already amassed more than 60 million views, according to data by ZEFR, the YouTube marketing blog. That’s the best first week of any trailer in 2014. The 90-second trailer has been parodied in Lego and reviewed since its release, and everything points to the J.J. Abrams-directed movie being a blockbuster sensation.
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens arrives in theaters on Dec. 18, 2015.
MORE: 5 takeaways from the new Star Wars trailer
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction