You can now block Twitter trolls more easily than ever.
The social network has created a set of tools that allow users to flag inappropriate users and content amidst the 500 million Tweets sent each day in fewer steps. Blocking a user has always required filling out a report that details the alleged harassment, but less information is now required in the report.
Twitter released a short video that shows off its mobile-friendly new options.
On the back-end, Twitter has implemented a tool that allows for a more streamlined review of flagged tweets and users.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World