You can now block Twitter trolls more easily than ever.
The social network has created a set of tools that allow users to flag inappropriate users and content amidst the 500 million Tweets sent each day in fewer steps. Blocking a user has always required filling out a report that details the alleged harassment, but less information is now required in the report.
Twitter released a short video that shows off its mobile-friendly new options.
On the back-end, Twitter has implemented a tool that allows for a more streamlined review of flagged tweets and users.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science