Star Wars fans might feel like they’ve been waiting ages for the seventh episode of the sci-fi franchise to be made, but that’s nothing compared to star Mark Hamill.
The Hollywood Reporter reveals an old interview clip from 1983 in which Hamill describes how Star Wars creator George Lucas first predicted the upcoming film Star Wars: The Force Awakens decades ago. In the clip Hamill explains:
Well, Lucas might have been off by four years, but that’s still some impressive foresight. And we’re sure Hamill, who will be 64 when the movie premieres on Dec. 18, 2015, is glad he’s on board.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now