Star Wars fans might feel like they’ve been waiting ages for the seventh episode of the sci-fi franchise to be made, but that’s nothing compared to star Mark Hamill.
The Hollywood Reporter reveals an old interview clip from 1983 in which Hamill describes how Star Wars creator George Lucas first predicted the upcoming film Star Wars: The Force Awakens decades ago. In the clip Hamill explains:
Well, Lucas might have been off by four years, but that’s still some impressive foresight. And we’re sure Hamill, who will be 64 when the movie premieres on Dec. 18, 2015, is glad he’s on board.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year