Every year, the PNC Wealth Management Christmas Price Index brings “The 12 Days of Christmas” carol lyrics to life by revealing how much each item mentioned in the song’s lyrics would cost in the present day.
If someone’s “true love” bought all of the gifts mentioned in the holiday classic, then the bill would come out to $27,673.22 in 2014, according to the bank, which gathered data from the National Aviary in Pittsburgh, PHILADANCO (The Philadelphia Dance Company) and the Pennsylvania Ballet Company.
Here is the full list, as condensed by the AP:
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve