Every year, the PNC Wealth Management Christmas Price Index brings “The 12 Days of Christmas” carol lyrics to life by revealing how much each item mentioned in the song’s lyrics would cost in the present day.
If someone’s “true love” bought all of the gifts mentioned in the holiday classic, then the bill would come out to $27,673.22 in 2014, according to the bank, which gathered data from the National Aviary in Pittsburgh, PHILADANCO (The Philadelphia Dance Company) and the Pennsylvania Ballet Company.
Here is the full list, as condensed by the AP:
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer