Oakley the dog is no fan of Charli XCX’s “Boom Clap” and has an uncanny ability to sleep right through the catchy track. But, the pup’s catnap comes to an abrupt halt when the opening dulcet strains of Frozen track “Let It Go” start up.
On the first note the dog’s ears perk up, turning this way and that like adorable satellite dishes seeking a signal. By the time the opening bars have started, Oakley’s eyes are wide open and when Idina Menzel begins to sing, the pup’s head is up and he is seemingly trying to sing along with the chorus of the omnipresent song.
While in the commentary on the video, the puppy’s owner claims this is Oakley’s favorite song, it’s unclear whether he is actually enjoying the tune or trying to make the dreaded earworm stop — at least until the Frozen sequel, which is still only a rumor, hits theaters.
Either way, Oakley is still better at singing “Let It Go” than Ben Affleck.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror