Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is a married woman!
The reality star and her fiancé, Jionni LaValle, made it official Saturday at St. Rose of Lima, a Catholic church in East Hanover, New Jersey, followed by a reception at The Venetian banquet hall in nearby Garfield.
“Sharing my first photo from my wedding today,” the star Tweeted on Saturdayafternoon, linking to a shot of her in a flowing white gown with an embroidered bodice and lace appliqué, as she held a sparkling silver bouquet.
Polizzi, 27, and LaValle, 27, were engaged in March 2012.
Jersey Shore bestie Jenni “JWoww” Farley served as a bridesmaid, while earlier in the day, fellow castmate Paul “DJ Pauly D” DelVecchio hinted at the wedding by posting a selfie of himself in a suit, along with the caption “Special Day !! #Sharp.”
The reality star had said during an episode of her podcast Naturally Nicole that she wanted a classic and traditional wedding, adding that she had evolved from the rowdy party girl she had once been when she rose to fame on Jersey Shore.
“You grow up, you move into different things,” she said. “And I evolved into this vintage, classic and timeless person.”
She famously lost 44 lbs. in five months after Lorenzo’s birth, but, following her daughter’s arrival, she accelerated her workout and diet regimen so she could fit into her wedding gown, posting images of herself on Instagram looking incredibly fit.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms