To the delight of many, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will reunite to host the Golden Globes for the third year in a row this January. This newly released preview gives a good glimpse of what’s in store.
In the clip, Fey, whose character on 30 Rock was known to sing about food, joked about wearing a cheese romper, while Poehler says she’ll wear an “ER bandage dress with stilts.”
Unfortunately, the upcoming awards ceremony may be the last time fans of the Saturday Night Live catch the pair’s antics together at the Globes. The longtime friends have already said that 2015 will be their final time as hosts.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving