Hey, remember how you bought tickets to whatever movie so you could see that 88-second teaser to the new Star Wars movie? Well, while the theater appreciates your money, Disney is releasing the trailer on iTunes at some point today—which is nice for the people who didn’t happen to live anywhere near one of the few theaters showing it. As of 8 a.m. eastern, it hasn’t posted yet, but the much-anticipated trailer for something called Pass the Light is:
Please, everyone don’t rush to iTunes right now to check it out, as their servers probably can’t handle it.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving