As if a blockbuster opening weekend for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 wasn’t enough, actress Jennifer Lawrence can add another accomplishment to her résumé: a hit song.
Lawrence sings on “The Hanging Tree,” the single from Mockingjay that has landed at No. 29 on the charts in the U.K., according to the U.K.’s Official Charts Company, the Hollywood Reporter reports.
MORE: Hear Jennifer Lawrence Sing in Mockingjay
It’s ironic that Lawrence now has some music cred, because the actress reportedly hates to sing. Mockingjay director Francis Lawrence told RadioTimes.com that Lawrence was “horrified to sing,” and that the day she had to do it was “her least favorite day” of shooting.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief