Mr. Grey’s family will see you now…
The first Fifty Shades of Grey photos of Christian Grey’s adoptive family were released today. Because nothing says Thanksgiving like the family-friendly Fifty Shades.
The photos show “R.I.P” singer Rita Ora (in one, err, interesting wig) as Christian’s sister, Mia Grey, Marcia Gay Harden as his mother, Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey, and Andrew Airlie as his father, Carrick Grey.
Mark your calendars for the film’s February 13 release date, and take a look at Mia above and mom and pops below:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving