Mr. Grey’s family will see you now…
The first Fifty Shades of Grey photos of Christian Grey’s adoptive family were released today. Because nothing says Thanksgiving like the family-friendly Fifty Shades.
The photos show “R.I.P” singer Rita Ora (in one, err, interesting wig) as Christian’s sister, Mia Grey, Marcia Gay Harden as his mother, Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey, and Andrew Airlie as his father, Carrick Grey.
Mark your calendars for the film’s February 13 release date, and take a look at Mia above and mom and pops below:
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now