Today in just because why not, here is a video of a shih tzu named Munchkin walking on a treadmill in a teddy bear costume. The world is a difficult place to live in, and that is why there are dogs like Munchkin and benevolent fairy dog parents who record them doing ridiculous (or ridiculously cute) things.
Munchkin is an established YouTube celebrity, as millions have watched her alias “Munchkin the Teddy Bear” exhibit her talent of looking cute in a teddy bear costume that makes her appear to be walking upright.
It’s been a rough week, tomorrow’s a holiday, the weather’s disgusting, and this video is only 30 seconds long. You’re welcome.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future