Ferguson was not the only place protesting Monday’s grand jury decision not to indict Darren Wilson, the officer who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown in August. In New York, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles, among others, outraged protesters shouted, “No justice, no peace” and “Hands up, don’t shoot,” late into Monday night. Watch the above footage of protests in those three cities.
Should Ferguson Protestors be Person of the Year? Vote below for #TIMEPOY
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This