Are you bored of boring old bluetooth speakers that just aren’t strong with the force? Then this Death Star bluetooth speaker is for you.
On sale over at ThinkGeek for $59.99, the superweapon-shaped speaker from iHome connects to and plays music from any Bluetooth-capable device, like a smartphone or computer. And, just in case you find your office’s lack of indoor lighting disturbing, the speaker lights up, too. This thing’s operational!
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org