The latest installment in the Jurassic Park franchise brings us back to Isla Nublar–only this time, the dinosaur threat has more bite.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow and starring the always-charming Chris Pratt, Jurassic World shows a park that is fully under control—until the scientists in the lab release their first genetically modified hybrid, a mashup of dinosaur DNA that results in “a highly intelligent animal [that] will kill anything that moves.”
Will Chris Pratt stop the lethal creature and save the innocent visitors to the park? We’ll have to hold onto our butts until June 12, 2015 to find out.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization