The latest installment in the Jurassic Park franchise brings us back to Isla Nublar–only this time, the dinosaur threat has more bite.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow and starring the always-charming Chris Pratt, Jurassic World shows a park that is fully under control—until the scientists in the lab release their first genetically modified hybrid, a mashup of dinosaur DNA that results in “a highly intelligent animal [that] will kill anything that moves.”
Will Chris Pratt stop the lethal creature and save the innocent visitors to the park? We’ll have to hold onto our butts until June 12, 2015 to find out.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com