Jennifer Aniston has been promoting her film Horrible Bosses 2, in which she plays a so-called dirty dentist sexually harassing one of her employees to the brink of insanity.
One of the stops on her press tour was at BBC Radio 1, where she and reporter Chris Stark are well known to each other after an adorably awkward interview with Stark went viral. (Stark is known for charmingly inept interviews—he famously almost asked Mila Kunis out on a date during the press tour for Oz the Great and Powerful.)
This time around, though, the interview with Aniston doesn’t go nearly as smoothly. In fact, it’s awkward and uncomfortable, and Aniston seems downright offended as Stark asks her seemingly harmless questions about her character and her dating habits.
That’s because, unbeknownst to Stark, Aniston is working with Scott Mills, one of his BBC Radio 1 coworkers, to pull a prank on the young reporter. It worked.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org