Former President George H.W. Bush and his wife, Barbara Bush, were watching the Houston Texans play the Cincinnati Bengals when they were called out on the Kiss Cam. No one—not even a former president—can escape from the Kiss Cam, so America’s former first family knew that while they weren’t on the football field, they still had to play ball.
Once they realized they were on camera, the Bushes fulfilled their responsibility and shared a kiss.
It’s not the first time a former president has been featured on that Kiss Cam. Last year, George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, appeared on it as well.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating