Less than two weeks after “breaking the Internet” with her nude cover of Paper Magazine, Kim Kardashian is gracing the cover of another glossy mag—this time with a cupcake.
Elle UK‘s January issue features Kardashian in three alternate covers, shot by fashion photographer Jean Baptsite Mondino. But this time, rather than having her derrière resemble “a glazed Krispy Kreme donut”—as Brain Moylan wrote for TIME—Kardashian has posed with an actual pastry. One of the covers of “The Confidence Issue” features Kardashian wearing booty shorts and staring wistfully (er, confidently) at her cupcake frosted covered fingers.
Elle explains that the reality star and app mogul “has also, through her unerring self-belief, redefined our perception of body beautiful.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization