Less than two weeks after “breaking the Internet” with her nude cover of Paper Magazine, Kim Kardashian is gracing the cover of another glossy mag—this time with a cupcake.
Elle UK‘s January issue features Kardashian in three alternate covers, shot by fashion photographer Jean Baptsite Mondino. But this time, rather than having her derrière resemble “a glazed Krispy Kreme donut”—as Brain Moylan wrote for TIME—Kardashian has posed with an actual pastry. One of the covers of “The Confidence Issue” features Kardashian wearing booty shorts and staring wistfully (er, confidently) at her cupcake frosted covered fingers.
Elle explains that the reality star and app mogul “has also, through her unerring self-belief, redefined our perception of body beautiful.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time