A former NBC employee has shown NBC News receipts for money orders that he says he sent to women at Bill Cosby’s direction.
Frank Scotti, now 90, says he also regularly brought women to Cosby’s dressing room. He told Kate Snow in an interview that aired on TODAY Monday that the job made him feel “like a pimp.”
But one of the women whose name appears on several money orders says the gifts were purely the product of Cosby’s “generosity” and were intended to help pay for her son’s boarding school…
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'