As if Chris Hemsworth could get any sexier.
PEOPLE’s reigning Sexiest Man Alive is now the dad to a puppy, supporting the, ahem, scientific theory that there is nothing more attractive than a hot guy and an adorable dog.
Wife Elsa Pataky announced the news on Instagram Monday, writing, “Our new family member.”
In addition to attempting to upstage Hemsworth’s cuteness, the canine addition can also count on plenty of playtime: The couple are parents to daughter India Rose, 2½, and twin boys Tristan and Sasha, 8 months.
When PEOPLE crowned Hemsworth, 31, Sexiest Man Alive, he said, “I think you’ve bought me a couple of weeks of bragging rights around the house. I can just say to [Pataky], ‘Now remember, this is what the people think, so I don’t need to do the dishes anymore, I don’t need to change nappies. I’m above that. I’ve made it now.’ ”
However, we’d like to clarify: That title does not exempt him from taking the dog out.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up