As if Chris Hemsworth could get any sexier.
PEOPLE’s reigning Sexiest Man Alive is now the dad to a puppy, supporting the, ahem, scientific theory that there is nothing more attractive than a hot guy and an adorable dog.
Wife Elsa Pataky announced the news on Instagram Monday, writing, “Our new family member.”
In addition to attempting to upstage Hemsworth’s cuteness, the canine addition can also count on plenty of playtime: The couple are parents to daughter India Rose, 2½, and twin boys Tristan and Sasha, 8 months.
When PEOPLE crowned Hemsworth, 31, Sexiest Man Alive, he said, “I think you’ve bought me a couple of weeks of bragging rights around the house. I can just say to [Pataky], ‘Now remember, this is what the people think, so I don’t need to do the dishes anymore, I don’t need to change nappies. I’m above that. I’ve made it now.’ ”
However, we’d like to clarify: That title does not exempt him from taking the dog out.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space