When Woody Harrelson hosted Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago, his opening monologue made it clear he has smoked a lot of marijuana in his day. He even had to recruit his young The Hunger Games costars to help him remember the year 1989, due to his hazy memory. (He also mistook Jennifer Lawrence for Taylor Swift, but he was probably joking.)
Keep that in mind when you watch this video, recently unearthed by Vulture, of Harrelson coming to the realization that his The Hunger Games co-star Liam Hemsworth is the brother of Thor star and current Sexiest Man Alive, Chris Hemsworth. This happened just last year — a full three years after Harrelson and Hemsworth started working together on The Hunger Games movies. Apparently the last name and similar good looks weren’t enough to tip him off to this fact and he only made the connection while on the press circuit last year for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.