During the 2014 American Music Awards, a commercial for Pine Brothers throat drops aired starring rapper Waka Flocka Flame (the same guy who advertised on Instagram in September, “Im paying 50K a year for a blunt roller….Hashtag #ICanRoll”). It is pretty hilarious to watch him sit back on a couch and promote sore throat relief in a smoke-filled room.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time