During the 2014 American Music Awards, a commercial for Pine Brothers throat drops aired starring rapper Waka Flocka Flame (the same guy who advertised on Instagram in September, “Im paying 50K a year for a blunt roller….Hashtag #ICanRoll”). It is pretty hilarious to watch him sit back on a couch and promote sore throat relief in a smoke-filled room.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.