Tony Bennett will be headlining jazz music festivals all across America next year—and his partner in crime will be Lady Gaga.
The duo released an album this past September called Cheek to Cheek, a collection of jazz standards by composers like Gershwin, Porter, and Berlin.
Gaga, whose repertoire consists of songs like “Bad Romance” and “Paparazzi,” is the epitome of this generation’s pop sound. But in the video above, legendary crooner Tony Bennett explains why she’s the perfect jazz singer.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023