Will Monday be the day?
Anticipation in Ferguson, Missouri, and around the country has steadily mounted in expectation of a grand jury’s decision whether or not to indict the white police officer who shot and killed black teenager Michael Brown.
The grand jury has not yet decided whether or not to indict police officer Darren Wilson, sources told NBC News on Saturday, and they are planning to reconvene on Monday.
It’s unclear if the grand jury will continue to work through the mid-week holiday, Thanksgiving, if they do not make a decision on Monday or Tuesday…
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up