Dustin Hoffman and Jason Bateman made out, and you can watch.
Hoffman and Bateman appeared with Jennifer Anniston and Judy Dench on BBC host Graham Norton’s U.K. talk show to explain the kiss the two men shared on a Lakers’ game-kiss cam in 2010.
Hoffman explains that he and his wife Lisa had been on a voyeuristic roll at Lakers games: the first time the kiss cam panned to the couple, Hoffman turned toward his wife and made out with her. The second time, he says jokingly, he did a “subtle” saunter southward.
But “by the seventh or eighth time we’d run out of things to do,” he tells Norton. “We couldn’t top it.”
Oh, but they could. Hoffman explains that before the next game, he, his wife, Bateman and Bateman’s wife met for dinner and plotted that should the kiss cam turn on the group, Hoffman would lean toward his wife, and then reverse course and make out with Bateman, instead.
So, how can Hoffman top that one? Well, by making out with Judy Dench, it turns out. Watch the clip to see that one too.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up