Nicki Minaj showed the world what The Pinkprint is going to look like with a striking performance of “Bed of Lies” at the American Music Awards. The artist, known for her theatrics, kept the high dudgeon to a minimum, standing by a piano as Skylar Grey played.
It was a performance whose dominance came from just how willing Minaj was to let the song be the star. Watch up top.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now