If the Internet in 1996 wasn’t already slow and limping thanks to dial-up, Jennifer Aniston probably would have #BrokenIt.
Nearly 18 years before Kim “Break the Internet” Kardashian posed nude for the cover of Paper magazine and threatened to destroy the web as we know, it the Friends star posed for Rolling Stone in a cover shot that showed off her butt.
“I was an original, all right?” Aniston joked to Extra on Thursday at the Los Angeles premiere of Horrible Bosses 2. “Sorry, Kim K.”
Aniston did say, however, that Kardashian — whom Vogue editor Anna Wintour recently suggested was not “deeply tasteful” — was a little more in-your-face on Paper than the actress was on Rolling Stone.
“That was just innocent,” she said. “There’s nothing aggressive about that.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time