Jennifer Lawrence reportedly had so much trouble getting past her nerves that she cried when she had to sing “The Hanging Tree” in the latest installment of The Hunger Games.
“She’d probably tell you it was her least favorite day,” said Francis Lawrence, the movie’s director. “She was horrified to sing, she cried a little bit in the morning before she had to sing.”
But, as it turns out, the Academy Award-winning actress is pretty good.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 opens in theaters on Nov. 21.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.