Sherlock co-creator Mark Gatiss has revealed that the show’s fourth season will take a tragic turn—though he’s not giving away any spoilers just yet.
“You can always expect tragedy as well as adventure,” he said in an interview with RadioTimes.com. “That’s just how it goes.”
The show is set to air a one-episode special in early 2015, and a full fourth season in 2016.
Gattiss’s lips are sealed on exactly what grim proceedings viewers can expect. But actor Martin Freeman, who plays Dr. John Watson, has hinted at one character’s imminent death, based on the events in the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle series. Here’s a clue: it’s not his.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy