In this video, comedian Lauren O’Brien shows off her impressions of 14 female celebrities by imagining how they’d act while stuck in traffic.
What really sold us was her Sofia Vergara, about 25 seconds in, when she yells angrily at someone in the street. (Really, the way she yells “Ay” is flawless.) Some of her impressions are of course better than others, but overall, this is a very solid effort. (Her Taylor Swift, for instance, is not the best, but her Olsen twins impersonation is pretty great.)
In some cases, she makes herself not only sound like the celebrity, but also really look like them, like her Angelina Jolie impersonation at the end of the video. It’s kind of uncanny.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time