In this video, comedian Lauren O’Brien shows off her impressions of 14 female celebrities by imagining how they’d act while stuck in traffic.
What really sold us was her Sofia Vergara, about 25 seconds in, when she yells angrily at someone in the street. (Really, the way she yells “Ay” is flawless.) Some of her impressions are of course better than others, but overall, this is a very solid effort. (Her Taylor Swift, for instance, is not the best, but her Olsen twins impersonation is pretty great.)
In some cases, she makes herself not only sound like the celebrity, but also really look like them, like her Angelina Jolie impersonation at the end of the video. It’s kind of uncanny.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This