In this video, comedian Lauren O’Brien shows off her impressions of 14 female celebrities by imagining how they’d act while stuck in traffic.
What really sold us was her Sofia Vergara, about 25 seconds in, when she yells angrily at someone in the street. (Really, the way she yells “Ay” is flawless.) Some of her impressions are of course better than others, but overall, this is a very solid effort. (Her Taylor Swift, for instance, is not the best, but her Olsen twins impersonation is pretty great.)
In some cases, she makes herself not only sound like the celebrity, but also really look like them, like her Angelina Jolie impersonation at the end of the video. It’s kind of uncanny.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve