In this video, comedian Lauren O’Brien shows off her impressions of 14 female celebrities by imagining how they’d act while stuck in traffic.
What really sold us was her Sofia Vergara, about 25 seconds in, when she yells angrily at someone in the street. (Really, the way she yells “Ay” is flawless.) Some of her impressions are of course better than others, but overall, this is a very solid effort. (Her Taylor Swift, for instance, is not the best, but her Olsen twins impersonation is pretty great.)
In some cases, she makes herself not only sound like the celebrity, but also really look like them, like her Angelina Jolie impersonation at the end of the video. It’s kind of uncanny.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy