Now Indiana Jones’ fans can re-create one of the more grisly scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark with a melting Toht candle.
As the flame burns, the wax face of ruthless Nazi Major Arnold Toht slowly melts off, reports Gizmodo.
In Steven Spielberg’s 1981 movie classic, Major Toht, a sinister SS agent, tries to recover the Ark of the Covenant. But he is ultimately thwarted during an excruciatingly gruesome scene where his face oozes off amid blood-curdling screams in one of the world’s most-famous movie deaths.
“Just light the wick to set the glorious melting process in motion — there’s no need to seek out the Ark of the Covenant and unceremoniously release its supernatural powers,” the candle’s creators Firebox say on their website.
At $31.29, the Major Toht candle comes complete with a black jacket, fedora and glasses.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time