Winter has come early in Buffalo, New York. Between four and six feet of snow have fallen on the area since Monday, leaving over 100 people trapped and killing at least six. And unfortunately for residents, more is on the way. Photos of the weather event have been pretty spectacular from the ground, but Derek Gee chief photographer at The Buffalo News has taken amazing aerial shots of the wintry weather’s impact on the area.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow