The rockers of Interpol have been stuck in the snow that pounded Upstate New York, for almost two days.
In a message posted on the New York City–based band’s website, the group had to cancel two shows in Canada because of the early winter storm. The group reportedly played a show in Columbus, Ohio, on Monday, and were on their way to play in Toronto when their tour bus got stuck in the snow near Buffalo, N.Y.
On Tuesday they announced the cancellation of a show in Toronto and on Wednesday they did the same for a scheduled appearance in Montreal.
According to Instagram posts and tweets, the group has been subsiding on Vodka, dry food, and Tim Hortons.
Between 4 and 6 ft. of snow have fallen in the Buffalo area so far, and additional 2 to 3 ft. of snow are expected to fall by Thursday.
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk