The rockers of Interpol have been stuck in the snow that pounded Upstate New York, for almost two days.
In a message posted on the New York City–based band’s website, the group had to cancel two shows in Canada because of the early winter storm. The group reportedly played a show in Columbus, Ohio, on Monday, and were on their way to play in Toronto when their tour bus got stuck in the snow near Buffalo, N.Y.
On Tuesday they announced the cancellation of a show in Toronto and on Wednesday they did the same for a scheduled appearance in Montreal.
Between 4 and 6 ft. of snow have fallen in the Buffalo area so far, and additional 2 to 3 ft. of snow are expected to fall by Thursday.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time