There’s no doubt that Alec Baldwin has made a few mistakes in his life, but he’s learned a few things and wants to share his relationship insights with the world. In a new web series from Above Average, aptly-named “Alec Baldwin’s Love Ride,” Baldwin is taking those valuable life lessons and turning them into (sometimes NSFW) golden nuggets of truth that he is handing out for free in the back of a New York City taxi. As you do.
Aided and abetted by behind-the-scenes advisor (and long-time SNL scribe Paula Pell) in each episode, Baldwin grabs a couple off the street and takes them for a ride, doling out helpful (-ish) relationship advice along the way. First up is Corey and Francesca, an adorable young couple that seems perfectly happy in their relationship, but happy to hear Baldwin’s pearls of wisdom anyway. See another episode here.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating