There’s no doubt that Alec Baldwin has made a few mistakes in his life, but he’s learned a few things and wants to share his relationship insights with the world. In a new web series from Above Average, aptly-named “Alec Baldwin’s Love Ride,” Baldwin is taking those valuable life lessons and turning them into (sometimes NSFW) golden nuggets of truth that he is handing out for free in the back of a New York City taxi. As you do.
Aided and abetted by behind-the-scenes advisor (and long-time SNL scribe Paula Pell) in each episode, Baldwin grabs a couple off the street and takes them for a ride, doling out helpful (-ish) relationship advice along the way. First up is Corey and Francesca, an adorable young couple that seems perfectly happy in their relationship, but happy to hear Baldwin’s pearls of wisdom anyway. See another episode here.
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction