On Monday’s Ellen, DeGeneres revealed her latest cheeky holiday card: a riff on Paper magazine’s “Break the Internet” campaign that featured a nude Kardashian on the cover.
DeGeneres and de Rossi’s card reads “Happy Holidays And a Shiny New Year,” and shows their heads Photoshopped onto Kardashian’s baby-oiled body.
“A shiny new rear,” DeGeneres quipped as she showed the studio audience her handiwork Monday.
DeGeneres’s holiday cards are part of a partnership with Shutterfly to donate money to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the Humane Society.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating